First off, thank you for considering contributing to DynaML.
What to Contribute¶
DynaML is an open source project and we love to receive contributions from our community — you! There are many ways to contribute, from writing tutorials or blog posts, improving the documentation, submitting bug reports and feature requests or writing code which can be incorporated into DynaML itself.
How to Contribute¶
Bugs & Issues & Features¶
Be sure to go through the user guide as it is the one stop shop for tutorials and documentation.
When submitting a new issue for a feature addition be sure to.
- Give a short motivation for the new feature, model, etc.
- Give references to research papers where relevant.
- Suggest (if possible) which classes/traits of the API can be used/extended for the feature
- Be prepared to discuss at depth on chat as well as issue forums on the need, execution and logistics of implementing the new feature
- Strive to provide relevant details to make collaboration easier.